1. We are fundraising to fix our leaking curling ice roof. Please click on the link to read more!
Raise the roof fundraiser!
A special thanks to Access Credit Union and Tim Doerksen for their donation of $ 8000 to our roof fundraising efforts! We are pleased to announce all the rocks have been sold!
2. Proshop hours will be 9:00 – 3:30 Monday – Friday (excluding Thursday)
3. Lucky Card Draw
Next draw will be Friday Feb 24th
Jackpot starting amount is $ 696.00
Draw time is 9:30 pm
The lucky card is 9 of clubs.
51 cards remain.
License # 1401-TH
4. Curling Membership Specials
When you buy your curling membership, you can reduce your curling fee by $ 200 if you purchase a share.
Currently a member? Receive $ 100 off your membership when you refer a new member. Do it 8 times and get your membership for free!
Guess who’s cooking dinner?
We are pleased to have McGee’s Family restaurant located at our golf course!
Members can book tee-times online by using their Member ID as their username, which they can get by calling us here in the Pro Shop (204 745 2366)
The password for all members is “golf“
Carman Golf & Curling Club has created a way to make golf affordable again!
If you come to our course on a weekend and played golf with a cart, the price is $60.00. If you factor in gas and food, you are looking at about $90 when the day is over. If you played once a month over the summer you would pay $630, almost the same amount as a member. Why not become a member and play unlimited golf?
We have initiated a program to allow golfers to become members and pay in eight installments. Instalments begin January 1st so sign up today.
An adult shareholder can play unlimited golf for $100ish a month!
Here is how you register:
- Print off and fill out two pages: 1. The Direct Payment Service letter. 2. The Carman Golf & Curling Club Membership application letter
- Drop off or send in the two pages with a personal cheque unsigned and marked VOID.
- Payments will begin January 1st and end August 1st.
If you have any questions call Dean at 204 745 2366 or email at: email@example.com
Systems Inc. All rights reserved
Dean North, General Manager
Rob Hamm, CGSA Superintendant