New Hours July 1st!!
Restaurant opens at 8am 7 days a week.
Sunday June 29th- 5-8pm ROAST BEEF FEATURE
Roast beef, garlic and cheese mashed potatoes and fresh veggies for $14.95
Also- HAPPY HOUR 3-5 Sunday June 29th- All domestic beer is only $4.00
Sunday buffets will be available once a month. Next buffet is July 13th.
Friday June 20th- Pork Loin Dinner Feature
Breakfast Feature Monday- Friday from 9-11am:
2 eggs, toast and coffee for $5.00
Did u know?
1. We are running Senior Mondays. $ 30 walking, $ 40 riding.
.We are no longer using tee markers. Please feel free to play from any teeing ground you choose!
2. League information can be found under the league tab in the golf drop down section of this website.
Did you see we are Rated # 3 Golf Course in Manitoba and Saskatchewan for “The Most Beautiful” and Rated # 2 for “The Most Fun”.
Membership Information 2014
Carman Golf & Curling Club has created a way to make golf affordable again!
If you came to our course on a weekend and played golf with a cart, the price is $ 57.50. If you factor in gas and food, you are looking at about $90 when the day is over. If you played once a month over the summer you would pay $ 630, almost the same amount as a member. Why not become a member and play unlimited?
We have initiated a program to allow golfers to become members and pay in eight instalments. Instalments begin January 1st so sign up today.
An adult shareholder can play unlimited golf for $ 85 a month!
Here is how you register:
- Print off and fill out two pages. 1. The Direct Payment Service letter. 2. The Carman Golf & Curling Club Membership application letter
- Drop off or send in the two pages with a personal cheque unsigned and marked VOID.
- Payments will begin January 1st and end August 1st.
If you have any questions call Dean at 204 745 2366 or email at: email@example.com
Carman Golf & Curling Club Managers
Dean North, General Manager
Nicole Kehler, Food Services Manager
Rob Hamm, CGSA Superintendant