Fall/ Winter Hours
Here are our new hours for the new season:
Sunday and Mondays- Closed
Tues-Friday 11am until 7pm
Saturdays 4pm until 9pm (we will be offering take out Saturday nights as of Nov. 1st)
Golf Carts Removed
Could you please have your golf carts removed from the curling ice by Friday October 10th!
Restaurant Update Sept. 11th/14
Looking for a quick lunch?? Starting next week come and try our new soup and salad bar. Availabe every Thursday and Friday between 11 and 2pm for only $7.95 (plus taxes).
Restaurant Update (Sept 4th/14)
September 21st and 28th- Sunday Special!!! Bring out a group of 4 between 4 and 6pm for 9 holes of golf with a cart, 1lb of wings and a pitcher of Original 16 for $120.00 per foursome ($30.00 per person)
A huge thank you to both the Men’s and Ladies Leagues for all their support this summer!! Both wind up’s were a success. We look forward to 2015.
- Thinking of having a Christmas Party?? If interested please call Nicole at 204-745-3611.
- September 21st is our next and last Sunday brunch – Full buffet with omlette station. Call 204-745-3611 to make your reservation!!!
- Restaurant opens at 8am 7 days a week.
Did u know?
1. We are running Senior Mondays. $ 30 walking, $ 40 riding.
2. League information can be found under the league tab in the golf drop down section of this website.
Did you see we are Rated # 3 Golf Course in all of Manitoba and Saskatchewan for “The Most Beautiful” and Rated # 2 for “The Most Fun” by SCOREGolf Magazine?
Membership Information 2014
Carman Golf & Curling Club has created a way to make golf affordable again!
If you came to our course on a weekend and played golf with a cart, the price is $ 57.50. If you factor in gas and food, you are looking at about $90 when the day is over. If you played once a month over the summer you would pay $ 630, almost the same amount as a member. Why not become a member and play unlimited?
We have initiated a program to allow golfers to become members and pay in eight instalments. Instalments begin January 1st so sign up today.
An adult shareholder can play unlimited golf for $ 85 a month!
Here is how you register:
- Print off and fill out two pages. 1. The Direct Payment Service letter. 2. The Carman Golf & Curling Club Membership application letter
- Drop off or send in the two pages with a personal cheque unsigned and marked VOID.
- Payments will begin January 1st and end August 1st.
If you have any questions call Dean at 204 745 2366 or email at: email@example.com
Carman Golf & Curling Club Managers
Dean North, General Manager
Nicole Kehler, Food Services Manager
Rob Hamm, CGSA Superintendant