Restaurant Update Sept. 11th/14
Looking for a quick lunch?? Starting next week come and try our new soup and salad bar. Availabe every Thursday and Friday between 11 and 2pm for only $7.50 (plus taxes).
Restaurant Update (Sept 4th/14)
September 21st and 28th- Sunday Special!!! Bring out a group of 4 between 4 and 6pm for 9 holes of golf with a cart, 1lb of wings and a pitcher of Original 16 for $120.00 per foursome ($30.00 per person)
A huge thank you to both the Men’s and Ladies Leagues for all their support this summer!! Both wind up’s were a success. We look forward to 2015.
- Thinking of having a Christmas Party?? If interested please call Nicole at 204-745-3611.
- September 21st is our next and last Sunday brunch – Full buffet with omlette station. Call 204-745-3611 to make your reservation!!!
- Restaurant opens at 8am 7 days a week.
Did u know?
1. We are running Senior Mondays. $ 30 walking, $ 40 riding.
2. League information can be found under the league tab in the golf drop down section of this website.
Did you see we are Rated # 3 Golf Course in all of Manitoba and Saskatchewan for “The Most Beautiful” and Rated # 2 for “The Most Fun” by SCOREGolf Magazine?
Membership Information 2014
Carman Golf & Curling Club has created a way to make golf affordable again!
If you came to our course on a weekend and played golf with a cart, the price is $ 57.50. If you factor in gas and food, you are looking at about $90 when the day is over. If you played once a month over the summer you would pay $ 630, almost the same amount as a member. Why not become a member and play unlimited?
We have initiated a program to allow golfers to become members and pay in eight instalments. Instalments begin January 1st so sign up today.
An adult shareholder can play unlimited golf for $ 85 a month!
Here is how you register:
- Print off and fill out two pages. 1. The Direct Payment Service letter. 2. The Carman Golf & Curling Club Membership application letter
- Drop off or send in the two pages with a personal cheque unsigned and marked VOID.
- Payments will begin January 1st and end August 1st.
If you have any questions call Dean at 204 745 2366 or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Carman Golf & Curling Club Managers
Dean North, General Manager
Nicole Kehler, Food Services Manager
Rob Hamm, CGSA Superintendant